- Since 07/2014: Research assistant / PhD student at Institute for Information-oriented control, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Technische Universität München, Munich, Germany.
- 10/2007 – 01/2014: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Dipl.-Ing. Univ) with specializations Automatic Control and Sustainable Energy Systems, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technische Universität München, Munich, Germany.
- Probabilistic system identification
- Human behavior and intention estimation
- Human impedance characteristics in movement
- Efficiency and limitations of haptic human feedback
Video: Estimation of Human Arm Impedance Characteristics
If you are interested in a different topic (for BA, MA, IP, HS, PP, or FP)
related to my research interests, please feel free to contact me via email.
- ERC Starting Grant "Control based on Human Models" [CON-HUMO]