- Evaluating the quality of human-in-the-loop control using the psychological construct of embodiment in a haptic human-machine interaction tasks
- Assessment of haptic feedback
- Human behavior modeling and characterization
- Movement disorder quantification using wearable sensors
- Since 09/2017: Research assistant at Institute for Information-oriented control, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Technische Universität München, Munich, Germany.
- 11/2016 - 8/2017: Research scholarship in the WearHap project at Department of Information Engineering and Mathematics, University of Siena, Siena, Italy.
- 10/2013 - 3/2016: M.Sc. in Psychology, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany.
- 10/2010 - 9/2013: B.Sc. in Psychology, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany.
Video: Measuring the quality of human-robot interaction from an user-centric perspective
If you are interested in a topic (for BA, MA, IP, HS, PP, or FP) related to my research interests, please feel free to contact me via email.
- An embodiment paradigm in evaluation of human-in-the-loop control. IFAC Conference on Cyber-Physical & Human Systems (CPHS), 2018 mehr… BibTeX
- Dynamics-based estimation of Parkinson's disease severity using Gaussian Processes. Second IFAC Conference on Cyber-Physical & Human Systems, 2018 mehr… BibTeX