The Institute for Information-Oriented Control is searching for outstanding candidates.
- PhD / PostDoc position in "Learning for control of underwater robotics"
- PhD / PostDoc position in "Shared control for underwater robotics"
- PhD / PostDoc position in "Learning for control of human interaction models"
- PhD / PostDoc position in "Shared control for human interaction models"
- PhD / PostDoc position in control of cyber-physical system
Excellent people with a strong disciplinary background (system theory, optimization, robotics and/or mechatronics, control, mechanical or electrical engineering, communication, information theory, computer languages C, C++ and Java) and interest to work in an interdisciplinary environment are desired.
The positions are fully paid according to the German rules (13 TV-L). Requirements are a successful degree (master/ diploma/doctoral/PhD) with exceptional records.
Please send your application including your complete CV, grades, relevant certificates, and some of your publications to
Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sandra Hirche
Lehrstuhl für Informationstechnische Regelung
Technische Universität München
or in a single pdf file by Email to email@example.com
TUM is especially encouraging minorities and women to apply, because of its strong commitment to diversity in engineering education, research, and practice.