Student Projects & Theses
Examples of previous theses can be found here.
Many interesting bachelor and master thesis topics are assigned before they make it to the listing here. Please inform yourself which research assistants supervise student theses and work in your field of interest and then contact them directly for information about the latest topic.
If none of the following specified topics matches your interest, please check out our current projects. We welcome initiative applications for projects that are according to your research interest and will try to find a suitable topic.
- WEARHAP: Physical Human-Robot interaction with wearable haptic device
Please contact: Selma Music
- CONHUMO: Modeling human behavior for novel control strategies in safe interactions
- SNOOKIE: Biomimetic underwater robotics
Please contact: Stefan Sosnowski
- Machine Learning for Energy Systems (Alexandre Capone) [PDF]
- Learning and Control of Nonlinear Systems (Alexandre Capone) [PDF]
- Frequent head impacts from heading in soccer: (Satoshi Endo) [PDF]
Often it is possible to reduce the amount of work of a master thesis to fit for a bachelor thesis. Please check with the respective supervisors if that is the case.