Student Projects & Theses
Examples of previous theses can be found here.
Many interesting bachelor and master thesis topics are assigned before they make it to the listing here. Please inform yourself which research assistants supervise student theses and work in your field of interest and then contact them directly for information about the latest topic.
If none of the following specified topics matches your interest, please check out our current projects. We welcome initiative applications for projects that are according to your research interest and will try to find a suitable topic.
- WEARHAP: Physical Human-Robot interaction with wearable haptic device
Please contact: Selma Music
- CONHUMO: Modeling human behavior for novel control strategies in safe interactions
- SNOOKIE: Biomimetic underwater robotics
Please contact: Stefan Sosnowski
Often it is possible to reduce the amount of work of a master thesis to fit for a bachelor thesis. Please check with the respective supervisors if that is the case.
- Machine Learning for Energy Systems (Alexandre Capone) [PDF]
- Learning and Control of Nonlinear Systems (Alexandre Capone) [PDF]
- Gaussian Process based MPC for Autonomous Vehicles (Alexandre Capone) [PDF]
- Information Measures for Data Selection in Gaussian Process Learning Control (Armin Lederer) [PDF]
- Gaussian Processes with Compactly Supported Kernels (Armin Lederer) [PDF]
- Gaussian Process Latent Variable Models for Motor Symptom Estimation in People with Parkinson's Disease (Armin Lederer) [PDF]
- Shared and cooperative control for exoskeletons (Stefan Sosnowski) [PDF]
- Human-Guidance for Multi-Robot Teams with Event-Triggered Communication (Pablo Dohmann) [PDF]
- Event-Triggered Pose Synchronization for Multi-Robot Teams (Pablo Dohmann) [PDF]