- Since January 2017: Research Assistant and PhD candidate at Institute of Information-Oriented Control (ITR), Technical University of Munich
- December 2016: M.Sc. in Automation and Control (cum laude), Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- July 2014: B.Eng. in Automatic Control and Electronics, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Distributed and decentralized computation
- Distributed resource allocation problems
- Energy grids and Autonomous traffic
- I am always searching for motivated students interested in my research. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss possible topics.
I welcome applications from students with a strong background and interest in fundamental and applied control theory. Please with your application include your resume and transcript of records.
- Quadratic Invariance for Distributed Control Systems with Intermittent Observations. 57th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2018 mehr… BibTeX
- Towards In-Network Industrial Feedback Control. ACM SIGCOMM, 1st Workshop on In-Network Computing (NetCompute 2018), 2018 mehr… BibTeX
- Energy management in a multi-building setup via distributed stochastic optimization. American Control Conference (ACC), 2018, 2018 mehr… BibTeX
- Information-constrained Optimal Control of Distributed Systems with Power Constraints. European Control Conference (ECC), 2018 mehr… BibTeX